Monday 16 June 2014

If it's good enough for Google it's good enough for me!

Some things come about every so often for me - like I'll want to install some free Unix-like operating system on my desktop, or I'll want to go through a Pokemon game. Sometimes that itch is to set up a blog for whatever reason. Usually what happens with these kinds of things is I'll first set it up on a simple blog website, decide it's not good enough, then register with some webhost, set all that up, decide that's a job well done and go do something else because I can't decide what to write about on whatever overly specific topic I decided on.

This time, I'm going to keep this quite general about technology, or whatever things happen to be going through my head that in true blog style I don't expect anybody to actually attempt to read.

As the title states "if it's good enough for Google, it's good enough for me" - I have no particular delusions of grandeur about this. It's a blogspot blog so I have somewhere to stick ideas and project updates on.  Sometimes I have lots of ideas, other times not so much. There's no real incentive to go and set up a full website for it at this point and I fully plan on forgetting about this.

The name is just something I thought sounded neat - I'm into vision and machine learning topics at the moment, so you might hear a bit about that. It'll probably mostly be technology related.

A bit about me: I'm currently a computer science undergraduate, general computer scientist enthusiast and full time software engineer (student) for the next month or so.

Anyway, if you got through all that, congratulations!

No comments:

Post a Comment